- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded. The activity was mostly connected with the conduct of the Air Force parade dedicated to Belarusian Air Force Day.
- Tu-154M passenger aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RA-85042) left Machulishchy airfield.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the Belarusian Armed Forces was being formed at Liasnaya station.
- A military cargo train with equipment and personnel of the Russian Armed Forces arrived at Brest-Paudniovy station to participate in the Interaction-2023 drills with the CSTO rapid reaction forces.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- Mercenaries of PMC Wagner were spotted in Barysau and Maladzechna district.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Hrodna, Maladzechna district, and on some sections of the M6 highway.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on August 18 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.