- During the day, aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Babruisk airfields and the airfield in Vialiki Bokau.
- Flights of helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force from Machulishchy airfield to «Site 400. Kupol», Babruisk airfield and the airfield in Vialiki Bokau were recorded.
- Also, flights of A-50U AEW&C aircraft and MiG-31K aircraft (3 takeoffs) of the Russian Aerospace Forces at Machulishchy airfield were recorded. Also, a military transport aircraft IL-76 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at the airfield.
No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Maladzechna, and on some sections of the M1, M5, M8 and R4 highways. It should be noted that fuel trucks were mostly recorded.
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles were spotted on some sections of the M1 highway. Also, a column with APCs and MAZ trucks of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded on the M10 highway (Rechytsa → Kalinkavichy).
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on February 3 / Belarusian Hajun
Despite active flights of the Russian Aerospace Forces during the day, no takeoffs of aircraft and helicopters that were redeployed to Belarus for the joint flight exercises were recorded. As for the issue of withdrawal of the Russian aviation group from Belarus, the position stated in the report for February 2 remains valid. The aviation group of the Russian Aerospace Forces has not begun to withdraw to the permanent deployment airfields in Russia. If it doesn’t happen, we may expect the announcement of «strengthening of the aviation component of the regional group of troops of Belarus and Russia.»
The detection of small columns of the Russian Armed Forces (mostly consisting of fuel trucks) does not indicate a decrease in the amount of fuel consumed, since the Belarusian Armed Forces had previously delivered 150 tons of fuel to the Russian military.
Changes in the number of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.