- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy and Luninets airfields.
- Flights of A-50U AEW&C aircraft and MiG-31K aircraft (2 takeoffs) of the Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded at Machulishchy airfield.
- 12 helicopters of the Russian Aerospace Forces were redeployed from Luninets airfield to Machulishchy airfield.
- According to preliminary information, Su-34 bomber of the Russian Aerospace Forces flew from Baranavichy airfield to Russia.
No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Mazyr and Baranavichy, as well as on some sections of the M1, M3 and R23 highways.
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles were spotted in Mazyr, Vitsebsk, and on the R36 highway. We should also note that part of servicemen of the Belarusian Armed Forces left Ziabrauka airfield.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on February 4-5 / Belarusian Hajun
We can state the formal beginning of the withdrawal of aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces, which was transferred to Belarus for the joint flight exercises (one Su-34 bomber). Redeployment of helicopters of the Russian Aerospace Forces to Machulishchy airfield may also indicate preparation for their withdrawal from the territory of Belarus, as these helicopters were also redeployed to Luninets airfield through Machulishchy.
At the same time, A. Lukyanovich, the commander of the Air Force and Air Defense Forces of Belarus, said that the coordination of the Belarusian and Russian crews «will continue on our territory to ensure the safety of our country and the Union State.»
In this regard, the position described in the report for February 2 regarding the withdrawal of the Russian aviation group from Belarus remains valid. It is possible that part of the aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces may stay in Belarus to «strengthen the aviation component of the regional group of troops of Belarus and Russia.»
Changes in the number of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus:
- Aviation — 1 Su-34 bomber (being clarified).