- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida and Baranavichy airfields. Training flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were held.
- A military transport aircraft An-12 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Baranavichy airfield.
No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- Large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded on the following routes: M5 highway (Asipovichy → Babruisk), M1 highway (Dubrouna → Orsha). Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk.
- A large column (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded on the M5 highway (Asipovichy → Babuisk). The column included MAZ trucks and BTR-70MB1/80. Single vehicles and small columns were spotted in Minsk, Baranavichy, and on some sections of the M4 and M5 highways.
- The movements were mostly related to anti-terrorist drills. We note that equipment involved in the drills was marked with a sign «Ж» [Zh].
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on February 7 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for February 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.