- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, Luninets, and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RA-78835) left Machulishchy airfield.
- An-26 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-36009) arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the Armed Forces of Kazakhstan was spotted between Liakhavichy and Luninets. Probably, the train arrived for the participation in the CSTO drills.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted on some sections of the R36 highway.
- No movements of PMC Wagner were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Baranavichy, Luninets district, and on some sections of the M1, R53 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on August 24 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.