- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, Baranavichy and Babruisk airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- An-26 (RF-36126) and An-12 (RF-12560) military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- Four Su-30SM fighters of the Belarusian Air Force were redeployed from Lida airfield to Baranavichy airfield. The aircraft were stationed at Lida airfield since May 18, 2023 due to repair of the runway of Baranavichy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Baranavichy.
- A large convoy (100+ pieces) with military vehicles of PMC Wagner was spotted on the M5 highway (Babruisk-Asipovichy).
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Maladzechna, Machulishchy, and on some sections of the M1 highway.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on July 17 / Belarusian Hajun
1. The organized movement of PMC Wagner to the territory of Belarus continues. The third known convoy with mercenaries arrived on July 17. As before, there was no military equipment in the convoy, but there was construction equipment. The convoys of PMC Wagner are heading to the field camp in Tsel village, Asipovichy district.
2. Based on the data on the redeployment of aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force from Lida airfield to Baranavichy airfield, we can conclude that runway repair, which lasted for two months, was completed at Baranavichy airfield. Due to this, we can expect runway repairs at other airfields of the Belarusian Air Force, for which construction materials were previously purchased.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner in Belarus:
Arrived in Belarus:
- Equipment — about 100 pieces (mostly vehicles);
- Personnel — about 600-720 people (being clarified).