- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RA-76538) arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the Belarusian Armed Forces was being unloaded at Vitsiebsk station.
- The rotation of units of the 103rd Airborne Brigade, which guard the border with Ukraine, has finished.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- Large columns (20+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded in Vitsiebsk, Hrodna, Pruzhany. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Brest, and on some sections of the M6, R23 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on May 5 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 14 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.