На русском языке:
Учения ВС РБ/РФ в Беларуси продлены минимум до 6 августа
На беларускай мове: Вучэнні УС РБ/РФ у Беларусі прадоўжаны мінімум да 6 жніўня
This is indicated by the schedule of drills at Belarusian training grounds. July 29-30 will be days off, but Asipovichski and Damanava training grounds continue to work with no days off.
It’s notable that earlier, the Obuz-Liasnouski and Liepielski training grounds, where the contingent of the Russian Armed Forces was also stationed, worked with no days off. However, there was a significant reduction of the tent camp of the Russian Armed Forces at the Obuz-Liasnouski in June.
The extension of drills at the Belarusian training grounds from July 31 is as follows:
- Barysauski training ground (Barysau district) until 05.08;
- Hozhski training ground (Hrodna district) until 04.08;
- Brestski training ground (Brest district) until 05.08;
- Asipovichski training ground (Asipovichy district) until 06.08;
- Nioman training ground (Navahrudak district) until 04.08;
- Obuz-Liasnouski training ground (Baranavichy district) until 04.08;
- Damanava training ground (Ivatsevichy district) until 06.08;
- Liepielski training ground (Liepiel district) until 05.08.
The drills have been continuously held since April 29, 2022. In total, the drills have been extended for 66 weeks.
The Belarusian Hajun monitoring group continues to monitor all the activity of the Russian and Belarusian Armed Forces on the territory of Belarus.