- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy airfield. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- A military transport aircraft An-26 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- Military cargo trains with equipment of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded at Instytut Kultury station (Minsk), Orsha-Uskhodniaya station (Vitsebsk region) and Ashmiany station (Hrodna region).
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted on some sections of the M1 and M3 highways.
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Homel, Minsk, Mazyr, and on some sections of the М11 and M14 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on April 21 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 14 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.