- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy and Lida airfields. Flights of helicopters and aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted on some sections of the M1, M3, M5 and M8 highways.
- A group of soldiers of the Russian Armed Forces was spotted in Minsk.
- Large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded on the M3 highway (Biahoml — Minsk) and M1 highway (Haradzieya — Baranavichy). We should also mention a column (35+ pieces) of the 339th Separate Mechanized Battalion of the 120th Mechanized Brigade, which was recorded on the M1 highway. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Homiel, Minsk, Vitsiebsk, and on some sections of the М1, М5, М8, М10, R45 and R53 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on April 27 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 14 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.