- Tu-154B (RA-85563) and An-12 (RF-93586) aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield. Most likely, Tu-154B aircraft brought a commission of the Russian Ministry of Defense headed by Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Ground Forces Oleg Salyukov to Belarus.
- Flights of Mi-8 helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force to Luninets and Barautsy airfields were recorded.
- Intensive movements of the Russian Armed Forces by rail continued. Russian military cargo trains were spotted on the Kalinkavichy-Homel line, as well as in Slonim (2 trains), Homel (3 trains), Baranavichy (3 trains), and Asipovichy.
- A military cargo train with the mobilized soldiers of the Russian Armed Forces trained in Belarus departed from Belarus for Russia: 400 people and 37 cars with equipment.
- 152-mm 2A36 Giatsint-B guns and Tor-M2 SAM systems were recorded on the Russian military cargo trains in Homel.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on January 11 / Belarusian Hajun
- Large columns of Russian fuel trucks (M1 highway, Talochyn→Barysau), as well as vehicles (M1 highway, Russian border→Orsha) were recorded. Small Russian columns were also spotted on other sections of the M1 highway (Ivatsevichy-Baranavichy-Stoubtsy).
- Insignificant movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded in Minsk, Baranavichy and Mazyr.
- The Belarusian Ministry of Defense reported that according to the plan of the commander of the Air Force and Air Defense Forces of Belarus, the Air Defense Forces of the joint RGT (Belarus and Russia) were built up. A number of units of the anti-aircraft missile troops of Belarus were involved in the event.
General conclusion: Intensive movements of the Russian Armed Forces by rail continue. In general, the situation has not changed in comparison to previous days.
Changes in the number of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus:
- Personnel – about 400 people;
- Military vehicles – at least 37 units (being clarified).