- Tu-154B aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RA-85563) flew to Chkalovsky airfield. Most likely, the aircraft brought a commission of the Russian Defense Ministry headed by Oleg Salyukov, the Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Ground Forces, to Belarus.
- Training flights of helicopters of the 50th combined aviation base of the Belarusian Air Force were conducted.
- The intensity of movements of the Russian Armed Forces by rail decreased. Russian military cargo trains were spotted on the Zhytkavichy-Kalinkavichy line, as well as in Slonim, Homel, Baranavichy, and near Minsk.
- Large columns of military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces (10+ units) were recorded moving along the following highways: M5 (Zhlobin → Asipovichy) and M1 (Ivatsevichy → Biaroza).
- A large column of fuel trucks of the Russian Armed Forces was recorded on the R4 highway (Liakhavichy → Baranavichy). Previously, we have already noted active movements of Russian fuel trucks near Baranavichy.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on January 12 / Belarusian Hajun
General conclusion: The decrease in the intensity of movements of the Russian Armed Forces by rail may indicate the completion of rotation of part of the Russian contingent, which was trained at the training grounds of the Belarusian Armed Forces. At the same time, it should be noted that the geography of the military presence of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus has expanded. For example, military cargo trains with Russian equipment are recorded in Slonim (Hrodna region). The Chapialiova training ground of the 11th Mechanized Brigade is 13 km from the town. Most likely, the Russian military will also use this training ground for the training of the mobilized. According to our information, there is currently a military camp at the training ground. We reported on the possible presence of Russians there back in November.
The rotation of the Russian military indicates that in the near future we should not expect an offensive by the Russian Armed Forces from the territory of Belarus. The function of Belarus in this case is to serve as a training base for the mobilized Russians.
Changes in the number of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.