- There was almost no aviation activity. An-26 of the Belarusian Air Force flew from Machulishchy airfield to Russia.
- Movements of 5 military cargo trains of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded in a day. One of them arrived from the Baranavichy district to Kalinkavichy, and another one with the equipment of the Russian Armed Forces could have went to Russia (the information is being clarified).
- Military cargo trains were also recorded at Barysau railway station and on the following sections: Liakhavichy → Hantsavichy, Orsha → border with Russia, Orsha → Minsk.
Movements by road
- Intensity of movements along the highways increased. Large columns with military equipment of the Russian Armed Forces (up to 40 units) were recorded on the following sections:
▪️M5 highway, Babruisk → Asipovichy – 13 Ural trucks of the Russian Armed Forces;
▪️M5 highway, Asipovichy → Minsk – 10 Ural trucks of the Russian Armed Forces marked with «Z»;
▪️M1 highway, Barysau → Minsk – about 30 units of UAZ and pickups;
▪️M1 highway, Zhodzina → Minsk – about 40 vehicles.
- In addition, single Russian trucks and fuel trucks were spotted in Maladzechna, Baranavichy and on the following sections: Stoubtsy → Baranavichy, Baranavichy → Liasnaya.
- Activity of the Belarusian Armed Forces was low. The equipment was spotted in Minsk, Homel and on the M1 highway.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on January 18 / Belarusian Hajun
An increase of movements of trucks and fuel trucks of the Russian Armed Forces by road was recorded. There was almost no aviation activity. Intensity of rail activity was slightly higher.
Changes in the number of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.