- During the day, aviation activity (mostly helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force) was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy and Luninets airfields.
- An-26 of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-36008) arrived at Machulishchy airfield, Su-34 of the Russian Aerospace Forces took off from Baranavichy airfield and flew to Russia.
No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. A small column was spotted on the M1 highway (Biaroza → Ivatsevichy). Single vehicles were also spotted on the R13 highway and in Vitsebsk.
- Activity of the Belarusian Armed Forces was higher. A large column (at least 30 vehicles) of the 11th Brigade was spotted in Slonim. Single vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were also spotted in Minsk, Luninets, and on the R13 highway.
- In addition, an empty launcher of S-300 SAM system of the 115th Missile Regiment escorted by the military vehicle inspectorate of Belarus was spotted on the R17 highway (Brest → Malaryta).
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on January 27 / Belarusian Hajun
In general, the situation has not changed. Activity was quite low, except for a couple of columns with military equipment and aircraft flights. Among other things, it is notable that one of Su-34 fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces, which was stationed in Baranavichy, left the territory of Belarus and flew to Russia.
Changes in the number of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus
- Aviation – one Su-34 of the Russian Aerospace Forces.