- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, Baranavichy and Luniniets airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- An-12 (RF-12650) and An-26 (RF-36126) military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces left Baranavichy airfield for Russia.
- At least nine Su-34 and Su-30SM fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces redeployed from Machulishchy airfield to Baranavichy airfield.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-86872) arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- Three large convoys with equipment of PMC Wagner were recorded during the day: on the R43 highway (Rahachou — Baruisk) and on the M5 highway (Babruisk — Asipovichy) (1, 2).
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the М5, М9, М10, R20, R43, R85 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on July 19 / Belarusian Hajun
1. The organized movement of Wagner mercenaries continues. On July 19, at least three convoys with mercenaries arrived in Belarus. As before. there was no military equipmemt in the convoys.
2. Due to the end of runway repair at Baranavichy airfield, fighters and helicopters were redeployed to the airfields where they were stationed until May 18, 2023. In the near future, we can expect runway repairs at Lida and Machulishchy airfields. Earlier, construction materials were previously purchased for this purpose.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner in Belarus:
Arrived in Belarus:
- Equipment — at least 175 pieces (mostly vehicles);
- Personnel — at least 800 people (being clarified).