На русском языке:
Учения ВС РБ/РФ в Беларуси продлены минимум до 30 июля
На беларускай мове: Вучэнні УС РБ/РФ у Беларусі прадоўжаныя мінімум да 30 ліпеня
This is indicated by the schedule of drills held at the Belarusian training grounds. July 22-23 will be days off for some training grounds, but Asipovichski, Obuz-Liasnouski, Liepielski and Damanava training grounds work with no days off.
The extension of drills at the Belarusian training grounds from July 24 is as follows:
- Barysauski training ground (Barysau district) until 29.07;
- Hozhski training ground (Hrodna district) until 28.07;
- Brestski training ground (Brest district) until 29.07;
- Asipovichski training ground (Asipovichy district) until 30.07;
- Nioman training ground (Navahrudak district) until 28.07;
- Obuz-Liasnouski training ground (Baranavichy district) until 28.07;
- Damanava training ground (Ivatsevichy district) until 30.07;
- Liepielski training ground (Liepiel district) until 29.07.
The drills have been continuously held since April 29, 2022. In total, the drills have been extended for 65 weeks.
The Belarusian Hajun continues to monitor all the activity of the Russian and Belarusian Armed Forces on the territory of Belarus.