Yesterday, April 3, the Hajun Project published a 3-hour recording from an online camera of the CDEK delivery service in Mazyr (Belarus), through which soldiers of the Russian Armed Forces send, among others, things stolen from Ukrainian citizens.
Now the monitoring group of the Hajun Project has received an impressive set of personal data on criminals, who, according to the authors of the project, should be held responsible for stealing and killing people in Ukraine.
Thanks to this data, it became known that most of the Russian Armed Forces soldiers, who sent things from Mazyr, live in Rubtsovsk (Altai Krai, Russia), and that some of them also sent things to:
- Gornyak (Altai Krai),
- Chita (Zabaykalsky Krai),
- Zheleznogorsk (Krasnoyarsky Krai),
- Angarsk (Irkutsk region),
- Ussuriysk (Primorsky Krai),
- Birobidzhan (Jewish Autonomous Oblast).
It is known that in one day, April 2, the soldiers of the Russian Armed Forces handed in for shipment to the office of the Russian CDEK express delivery service on Kuibysheva street, 32 in Mazyr (Belarus) more than 2 tons of things, a significant part of which is stolen.
The project published the names, phone numbers, and parcel contents of those soldiers who sent parcels of 50-450 kilograms to Russia. We publish this data unchanged.
Screenshots with the faces of Russian soldiers at the CDEK office in Mazyr, 02.04.2022 / Hajun Project
- Kovalenko Yevgeny Yevgenievich sent 450 kg. of tools, music speakers, a table, a tent, etc. to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79130213100
- Lazarev Artyom Petrovich sent 255 kg. of spare parts and an electric scooter to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79132257343
- Nikolayev Pavel Aleksandrovich sent 205 kg. of tools, a TV and a chair to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79235652819
- Serdtsev Andrei Nikolayevich sent 150 kg. of tools, clothes and a TV to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79831816692
- Valiyev Georgy Muratovich sent 150 kg. of tools and clothes to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79133660555
- Stepanov Nikolai Nikolayevich sent 140 kg. of spare parts and air conditioners to Ussuriysk. Phone number: +89146747822
- Kanbolatov Eldar Arslanovich sent 140 kg. of tools and clothes to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79230096646
- Zhukovsky Roman Aleksandrovich sent 130 kg. of tools, clothes and a TV to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79133615429
- Chuchalin Yevgeny Viktorovich sent 100 kg. of tools, clothes and a few TVs to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79230018617
- Voloshchuk Ivan Ivanovich sent 95 kg. tools, clothes and a TV to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79627939791 (wife’s/mother’s phone number)
- Kolotsei Sergey Aleksandrovich sent a 90 kg. trunk lid to Ulyanovsk. Phone number: +79378814554 (relative’s number)
- Yushin Vladimir Sergeyevich sent 85 kg of clothes to Chita. Phone number: +79243830515
- Grigorian Artur Ashotovich sent 60 kg. of clothes, batteries and spare parts for PC to Gornyak. Phone number: +79831066239
- Shulaikin Nikolai Nikolayevich sent 60 kg. of clothes and fishing supplies to Birobidzhan. Phone number: +79142155101
- Datsyuk Ivan Andreyevich sent 60 kg of clothes to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79137976731
- Kuzmin Igor Sergeyevich sent 50 kg. of tools and clothes to Rubtsovsk. Phone number: +79236497934
You can subscribe to the Hajun Project and our Twitter, you can also report anonymously any information concerning the Russian Armed Forces soldiers and movement of military equipment on the territory of Belarus to the monitoring group via @HajunBYbot.
На русском языке:
«Беларускі Гаюн» опубликовал данные солдат-мародёров ВС РФ, которые могут быть причастны к преступлениям на территории Украины
На беларускай мове: «Беларускі Гаюн» апублікаваў звесткі пра салдат-марадзёраў УС РФ, якія могуць мець дачыненне да злачынстваў на тэрыторыі Украіны