На русском языке:
Мисс Беларусь и девушка Коли? Список делегации РБ в Дубае
On December 1, Lukashenka attended the COP28 Climate Summit in Dubai, where he met with authoritarian friends, including Equatorial Guinea’s dictator Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo and Zimbabwe’s dictator Emmerson Mnangagwa.
Lukashenka also made a speech there, which was given a standing ovation only by members of his delegation. But all these are already publically available details. It is more interesting that the editors of motolko.help have the full list of Lukashenka’s delegation to COP28 at our disposal, and in addition to him and his officials, he brought a lot of people to Dubai, who have nothing to do with the climate or his office in general. These are the people we want to tell you about today.
And we’ll start with the fact that Belarus’ delegation in Dubai consisted of 48 people and +1 more.
Lukashenka and the family
Of course, family members just couldn’t miss such a major trip:
- Lukashenka himself;
- Viktar Lukashenka, the president of the National Olympic Committee of Belarus;
- Mikalai Lukashenka.
It should be noted that in the list of participants, Mikalai is listed as a «young delegate» representing BSU.
Mikalai and Viktar Lukashenka in the list of COP28 participants / motolkohelp
Mikalai Lukashenka's girlfriend?
- Palina Zhahlo, a young delegate from BSU.
That’s right, besides Mikalai Lukashenka, another «young delegate» flew to Dubai, also from BSU – Palina Zhahlo. There is very little information about this girl. It is known that she is a 2-3 year student of the BSU Faculty of Law.
Palina Zhahlo / BSU
Last year, the girl received the status of an assistant of one of the youth ambassadors of the Sustainable Development Goals. In addition, several of her papers can be found on the BSU website, including «On the definition of cybercrime» and «Legal problems of environmental monitoring regulation.»
Palina Zhahlo (far left) / milk.by
Mikalai Lukashenka and Palina Zhahlo are about the same age, and, as we have already said, they are marked the same way in the list of participants. And in general, why did a law student of a Belarusian university go to the climate summit in Dubai?
From Mikalai's possible girlfriend to Aliaksandr's girlfriend.
- Vladlena Zaitsava, officer.
Vladlena is listed with a strong word «officer», but in fact Zaitsava is a finalist of Miss Belarus 2021, she is 25 years old, comes from Mahiliou, graduated with a master’s degree from Mahiliou State University and started to work in customs. She was repeatedly seen with Lukashenka, for example, in December 2021 she danced with him at the Republican Youth Ball and later – at the graduation ball in 2023.
Vladlena Zaitsava with Lukashenka at the graduation ball in 2023 / Nasha Niva / ONT
One of their last public appearances together was in July this year at the festival in Aleksandriya, where Zaitsava was sitting next to Lukashenka.
Involved in Raman Bandarenka's death.
There were also at least 3 people in Dubai who were mentioned in the investigation by BYPOL and in the data of the Black Book of Belarus for involvement in the death of Raman Bandarenka in November 2020:
- Dzmitry Baskau, a member of the Council of the National Assembly of Belarus;
- Natallia Eismant, Lukashenka’s Press Secretary;
- Yelena Kazak, a doctor from Lukashenka’s circle;
Lets talk about Yelena a little bit more. Kazak is one of those who came to the Square of Changes in Minsk on November 11, 2020, to cut white-red-white ribbons. According to media outlets, she was in the group of Baskau, Shakuta and Eismant. In 2020, Yelena also cut ribbons in Lebiadziny neighborhood and Mehapolis residential complex (there are photos on the Internet showing Yelena cutting ribbons in these neighborhoods as well).
Yelena Kazak at the Square of Changes and Megapolis residential complex in 2020 / TUT.BY
We should note that she has repeatedly appeared in Lukashenka’s circle. For example, in November 2017, she was watching tennis matches at the Fed Cup together with Lukashenka, Eismant, Tsiatsieryn and others. In May 2018, she was with Lukashenka at the Miss Belarus contest, and in August of the same year, she was collecting watermelons with Lukashenka.
What’s interesting is that Aliaksandr Zinhman is not on the list of the Belarusian delegation, but is listed as an invited guest. Yes, he is that +1. However, there are enough other confirmations that he was in Dubai. For example, he appeared in the video, where Baskau and other members of the delegation were clapping at Lukashenka’s speech, but Zinhman decided not to stand up.
Aliaksandr Zinhman (far right) in Dubai / president.gov.by
Viktar Lukashenka's assistant
- Siarhei Zeliankevich, the head of the President’s Office of the National Olympic Committee.
Zeliankevich has little to do with climate and ecology, but a lot with Viktar Lukashenka and the UAE. He is listed in the documents as the head of the President’s office of the National Olympic Committee of Belarus, he is Viktar’s assistant and a professional diplomat.
Siarhei Zeliankevich (far right) and Viktar Lukashenka in Warsaw / Belsat
Zeliankevich is a graduate of Moscow State Institute of International Relations, worked as the Secretary of the Department for Africa and the Middle East of the Directorate for Asia and Africa of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus, and later – as the Second Secretary of the Embassy in the UAE. He is also present in many photos from Viktar and Aliaksandr Lukashenka’s visits to the UAE.
Lukashenka and Zeliankevich in the UAE, November 2019 / president.gov.by
In addition, in June 2018, he escorted Viktar Lukashenka during his visit to Chechnya, where the latter met with Ramzan Kadyrov, and Zeliankevich was also one of the passengers on the Gulfstream G550 (EW-001PJ) during the flight of Viktar Lukashenka, Aleksin and others to Abu Dhabi in late February-early March 2020.
- Mikalai Artsyukhau, a security officer of Lukashenka’s administration;
- Andrei Parkhimovich, a security officer of Lukashenka’s administration;
- Yauhen Zakharenka, a security officer of Lukashenka’s administration;
- Siarhei Zhukouski, a security officer of Lukashenka’s administration;
- Aliaksei Liashkevich, the head of Lukashenka’s security service.
Liashkevich can be called Lukashenka’s personal guard, because he is next to him at almost all public events. Of course, he was also with him in Dubai. In the video of November 29, we can see Liashkevich in a sports shirt and glasses behind Arab sheikhs.
Aliaksei Liashkevich gets off Lukashenka's plane on November 29 in Dubai / Noted by UDF
Aliaksei Liashkevich also plays in the amateur hockey championship of Minsk for the Bastion-2 team. The same team, by the way, includes Viktar Lukashenka, deputy head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Dzmitry Karzyuk, special training instructor in a special purpose unit and participant in the attack on Raman Bandarenka Dzmitry Shakuta, as well as Daniil, the son of Dzmitry Baskau, a sports functionary close to Lukashenka.
The list of other members of the Belarusian delegation is given below.
Propagandists and press service
- Aliaksandr Butrym, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus;
- Natallia Holub, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus;
- Maksim Huchak, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus;
- Ivan Martynovich, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus;
- Mikalai Matsyusheuski, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus;
- Valery Shulha, chief counselor of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus;
- Yury Sasnouski, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus;
- Andrei Stasevich, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus, Lukashenka’s personal photographer;
- Alyona Syrova, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus;
- Ihar Tur, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus, ONT propagandist;
- Yauhen Vanshin, a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus, propagandist of BelTA;
- Siarhei Yankouski, cameraman of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus, ONT cameraman;
- Ivan Mikhailau (Ivan Eismant?), a member of the press service of the Administration of the President of Belarus.
We note that Ivan Mikhailau is a pseudonym of Ivan Eismant, the husband of Natallia Eismant, the chairman of the BT TV channel and a propagandist.
Ministers, ambassadors and other officials
- Andrei Khudyk, the Minister of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection;
- Siarhei Aleinik, the Minister of Foreign Affairs;
- Siarhei Aliakseyeu, the Consul of the Consulate General of Belarus in the UAE;
- Yaraslau Aliakseyeu, an attache;
- Yelena Anufrovich, the director of the Republican Center of Ecology and Local History of the Ministry of Education;
- Yuliya Audzei, a protocol officer from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Nadzeya Batava, the head of the sector of ecological and economic research of the Institute of Economics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus;
- Yauheniya Bertash, a senior researcher at the Belarusian National Research Center «Ecology»;
- Daria Hrynchyk, the deputy head of the International Cooperation Department of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
- Valeriya Kalomenskaya, the Secretary of the Embassy of Belarus in the UAE;
- Mikalai Latyshonak, Lukashenka’s first aide;
- Yauhen Lazarau, the Consul General of the Consulate General of Belarus in Dubai;
- Andrei Luchonak, the Ambassador of Belarus to the UAE;
- Siarhei Lukashevich, the Ambassador of Belarus to Brazil;
- Dzmitry Melekh, the deputy head of the Department of International Scientific Cooperation of the Republican Unitary Enterprise Belarusian Scientific and Research Center «Ecology»;
- Aksana Melnikovich, the deputy head of the Department of Regulation of Impacts on Atmospheric Air, Climate Change and Expertise of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
- Dzianis Mileuski, a counselor at the Embassy of Belarus in the UAE. As of 2020, he held the position of Charge d’Affaires of Belarus in Egypt;
- Vadzim Pisarevich, the head of the Sustainable Development Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus;
- Uladzimir Serpikau, the director of the EEC Trade Policy Department;
- Yury Yarashevich, the head of the Protocol Service at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Aliaksei Ziankou, aide to the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus.
We note that the Belarusian delegation arrived in the UAE by two government planes:
- Boeing 767-300 (reg.number EW-001PB) arrived 29.11.2023 – Lukashenka Sr. and Kolya (possibly with Palina);
- Bombardier Challenger 850 (reg. number EW-301PJ) arrived in the early morning of 11.30.2023 – Viktar Lukashenka, Baskau and others.
Both are still in the UAE, despite Lukashenka’s interim visit to China. And there is also the Embraer EMB-135BJ (reg. number P4-777), which arrived 29.11.2023 with Aliaksandr Zinhman on board. By the way, during these days he had time to visit Victoria Falls – a favorite vacation spot of the family.