На русском языке:
Беларусские гастроли Пригожина 2023: хронология прилётов бизнес-джетов ЧВК в Беларусь
На беларускай мове: Беларускія гастролі Прыгожына 2023: храналогія прылётаў бізнес-джэтаў ПВК у Беларусь
In 2023, Belarusian Hajun recorded at least 9 private flights linked to PMC Wagner to Belarus.
Prigozhin’s main plane Embraer Legacy 600 (RA-02795), which crashed in the evening of August 23, and several other planes linked to Prigozhin and his PMC, arrived in our country several times.
We decided to analyze when and what Prigozhin’s planes arrived in Belarus, and show what Prigozhin and Co. were doing in our country.
Prigozhin’s main plane RA-02795 (Embraer Legacy 600)
- 27.06.2023 at 07:40, it arrived in Machulishchy from Rostov. Stayed for 15 hours and at 22:39 flew to St. Petersburg.
That day there was a non-public meeting between Prigozhin and Lukashenko in the residence on the Minsk Sea (Zaslauskaye reservoir).
- 01.07.2023 at 08:53, it arrived in Machulishchy from St. Petersburg for 8 hours and left at 16:36 for St. Petersburg.
- 11.07.2023 at 19:36, it arrived in Machulishchy from Sheremetyevo for 21 hours and left at 16:52 on 12.07 for St. Petersburg.
We recall that during this visit, Prigozhin spent the night in the camp of PMC Wagner in Tsel village, and later his photo in shorts appeared.
- 18.07.2023 at 11:05, it arrived in Machulishchy from St. Petersburg and 13 hours later (at 00:14) flew to Sheremetyevo.
This visit was also notable, as he addressed mercenaries at the tent camp, and later a video of Prigozhin’s speech also appeared.
In addition, on the next day, July 19, Concord Management and Consulting LLC was registered in Belarus, with Prigozhin Yevgeny Viktorovich listed as the head of the company, and “real estate management” was indicated as the type of activity.
That visit was also the last flight of the plane before its destruction, as until August 23, the plane stood motionless in Sheremetyevo.
BAe 125-800B (RA-02878)
This aircraft is interesting as it always flew on the same route to Belarus: St.Petersburg — Machulishchy- St.Petersburg.
- 27.06.2023 at 07:58, it arrived in Machulishchy from St. Petersburg, and 15 hours later, at 22:42, it flew back to St. Petersburg.
That time, the plane arrived together with Prigozhin’s main plane, and according to our data, that day there was a non-public meeting between Prigozhin and Lukashenko in the residence on the Minsk Sea, and passengers of this plane are also related to that meeting.
- 29.07.2023 at 07:55, it arrived in Machulishchy from St. Petersburg, stayed for 12 hours and 30 minutes and flew back at 20:25.
- 03.08.2023 at 08:55, it arrived in Machulishchy and after 33 hours and 20 minutes flew back at 18:18.
It’s interesting that while the plane was in Belarus, on August 4, 2023, Wagner Group LLC was registered “to provide educational services.”
Beech C90GTi King Air (RA-07893) arrived in Belarus only once — 03.08.2023 at 09:20 in Machulishchy from Sheremetyevo, stayed for 5 hours and 20 minutes and left at 14:41 for St. Petersburg.
In addition, before the events that became known as the “rebellion”, another plane linked to the PMC arrived in Belarus once in 2023, and it’s the last on our list.
BAe 125-800B (RA-02731) on 23.02.2023 at 11:34 arrived at Minsk National Airport from Vnukovo. Stayed for 2 days and on 24.02.2023 at 21:30, flew to Vnukovo.
We also have data about the arrivals of this plane in Belarus in 2021-2022.