- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida and Baranavichy airfields. Training flights of aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were held.
- Flights of A-50U AEW&C aircraft and MiG-31K of the Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded at Machulishchy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- A large column (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces was recorded on the M5 highway (moving towards Babruisk). The column included 15 KamAZ trucks. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the M1 highway.
- We should also note a column of the Russian Armed Forces that was spotted near Orsha and Baranavichy. The column included several vans, which were transporting personnel.
- A large column (10+ units) with military vehicles of the 111th Artillery Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded in Brest. The movement is related to the end of the combat readiness inspection. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were also recorded in Minsk, Vitsebsk, Lida, Ziabrauka, and on some sections of the R53 highway.
- We should also note a column with at least three Tor-M2K missile systems of the 1146th missile regiment of the Belarusian Armed Forces near Baranavichy.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on February 22 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for February 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.