The case of Sofia Sapega was submitted to the Grodno Regional Court. It is reported by BelTA with reference to the Supreme Court. A review date has not been set yet.
Let us recall that Sapega was detained together with Raman Pratasevich after an emergency landing in Minsk of the Ryanair plane, following the flight Athens — Vilnius. She is charged under following articles:
- Part 3 of Art. 130 (commission of intentional acts aimed at inciting other social enmity, discord on the basis of other social affiliation, committed by an organized group of persons who entailed other serious consequences);
- Part 4 of Art. 16 and Art. 364 (organization of violence and threats of violence against an employee of the internal affairs body and his relatives in order to obstruct his lawful activities, force him to change the nature of this activity, out of revenge for the performance of official activities);
- Part 4 of Art.16 and Art. 365 (organization of influence on an employee of internal affairs bodies in order to change the nature of his lawful activities by threatening to destroy and damage property, spread slanderous and disclose other information that he wishes to keep secret);
- Part 4 of Art. 16 and Part 1 of Art. 366 (organization of violence and threats of violence, destruction and damage to property against an official performing official duties, and another person performing public duty to protect public order, suppress offenses, and their relatives in order to obstruct lawful activities and force a change in the nature of this activity, out of revenge for the performance of official duties and public duty);
- Part 4 of Art. 16 and Art. 389 (organization of threats of murder, violence, destruction and damage to property against a judge and their relatives, and threats to disseminate slanderous and disclose other information that these persons wish to keep secret, committed in connection with the administration of justice by a judge);
- Part 4 of Art. 16 and Art. 198 (organization of obstruction in any form of lawful professional activity of a journalist, forcing him to refuse to disseminate information committed with the use of violence, with the threat of its use, destruction and damage to property, infringement of the rights and legitimate interests of the journalist);
- Parts 1 and 2 of Art. 203-1 (deliberate illegal collection and dissemination of information about the private life and personal data of another person without his consent, resulting in significant harm to the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of a citizen (victim).
The woman remains under house arrest.