- Aviation activity was recorded at Homel airport, Machulishchy and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- A transport aircraft An-124 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Homel airport. In total, 17 such aircraft have arrived at Homel airport since March 25.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 191th artillery group of the 19th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted at Asipovichy-1 station.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Brest, and on some sections of the M1, M3 and R31 highways.
- A large column (20+ pieces) with civilian vehicles was spotted on the R85 highway (Pruzhany → Slonim). The vehicles are involved in the sudden combat readiness inspection of the 11th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Homel, Mazyr, and on some sections of the M1, M3, R53 and R99 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on April 7 / Belarusian Hajun
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.