- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida and Baranavichy airfields. Training flights of aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were held.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and Baranavichy.
- Large columns with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded in Minsk, futher moving towards Ashmiany (in total, 70+ units) and in Brest (10+ units). These columns belong to units of the 120th Mechanized Brigade and the 111th Artillery Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces respectively. The movements were related to the combat readiness inspection. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and Baranavichy.
- We should also note a column of the Belarusian Armed Forces, which was moving from Ivanava towards Pinsk along the M10 highway. The column included at least five S-300/400 SAM systems.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on February 21 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for February 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.