- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida and Baranavichy airfields. Training flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were held.
No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and Brest.
- We should also note the movement of airfield mobile power generators APA-5D of the Russian Armed Forces (on Ural-4320 chassis) in Baranavichy.
- A large column (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded on the R93 highway (Chorny Bor → Mahiliou). Single vehicles and small columns were spotted in Minsk and Mazyr. Some of the recorded movements are related to the anti-terrorist drills.
- We should also note the movement of Smerch MRL (launch system and transport loading vehicle) of the 336th Rocket Artillery Brigade along the M5 highway.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on February 9 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for February 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.