- No active flights as part of the joint tactical flight exercises of Belarus and Russia were recorded.
- Insignificant flight activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Baranavichy airfields.
- A passenger aircraft Tu-134AK of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-66053) arrived at Homel airport from Russia.
No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces (10+ units) were recorded. Single vehicles were recorded in Minsk an on the M1 highway (on the section between Stoubtsy and Dziarzhynsk).
- A number of large columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded in the Polatsk district, near Hrodna and Slonim. These movements were connected with combat training activities, which involve units of the 6th and 11th Brigades, as well as the 377th Missile Regiment of the Belarusian Armed Forces.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on January 30 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion made in the report for January 28-29 remains valid.
Changes in the number of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.