- As part of the joint tactical flight exercises, Belarusian and Russian aircraft crews practiced suppressing air defense, striking command posts, accumulations of equipment and manpower of the conditional enemy at the 210th aviation training ground Ruzhanski.
- During the day, aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Lida and Vosautsy airfields.
- A flight of A-50U AEW&C aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces was recorded at Machulishchy airfield.
No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces (10+ units) were recorded. Single vehicles were spotted in Minsk and Homel.
- Columns with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded in Vitsebsk, Homel and Lida. Single vehicles were spotted on the M1 and M3 highways, in Hrodna and Minsk.
- We should also mention a column with about 20 fuel trucks of the logistics battalion of the 11th Brigade, which was spotted near the Obuz-Liasnouski training ground. We recall that this unit is involved in the coordination of the regional group of troops.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on January 31 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the current situation made in the report for January 28-29 remains valid.
Changes in the number of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.