- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- A flight of the MiG-31K of the Russian Aerospace Forces was recorded at Machulishchy airfield.
- A transport aircraft An-124 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- A large column (40+ units) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted in Hrodna. The equipment belongs to the 6th Mechanized Brigade. The movement was related to the conduct of combat readiness inspection. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Homel, Zhodzina, Zhytkavichy and Yelsk.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on March 16 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 14 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.