- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy and Lida airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- A flight of the MiG-31K of the Russian Aerospace Forces was recorded at Machulishchy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted on some sections of the M3 highway.
- A large column (20+ pieces) with military vehicles of the 14th Separate Regiment of Government Communications of the KGB was spotted on the R28 highway (Maladzechna → Minsk). Also, a column with communication equipment (10+ pieces) was spotted on the M5 highway (Minsk → Maryina Horka). Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Homel, and on some sections of the M1, M3, M6 and R53 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on March 20 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 14 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.