- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces conducted training flights at Baranavichy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted on some sections of the M1 highway.
- A large column (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded on the R20 highway (Polatsk → Vitsebsk). Most likely, the equipment belongs to the 103rd Airborne Brigade, and the movements are connected with the brigade tactical drills. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Niasvizh and Barysau. S-300 SAM system (most likely, of the 1st Anti-Aircraft Missile Regiment of the Belarusian Armed Forces) was spotted in the Shchuchyn district.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on March 29 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 14 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.