- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy and Lida airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- A flight of MiG-31K of the Russian Aerospace Forces was recorded at Machulishchy airfield.
- It was reported on the unloading of a military cargo train of the Russian Armed Forces at Palonka station.
- A military cargo train with personnel of the Russian Armed Forces was preparing for the departure at Liasnaya station.
- A military cargo train with equipment and personnel of the Russian Armed Forces was moving towards Asipovichy.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Baranavichy, Homel and Mazyr.
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Kalodzishchy, and on some sections of the M3, M6 and R53 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on March 3 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for February 6 remains valid.
The high intensity of movements of the Russian Armed Forces by rail indicates a new wave of rotation of units that have completed training and combat coordination at training grounds of the Belarusian Armed Forces. Units of the Russian Armed Forces are sent in trains to the combat zone, and new soldiers arrive instead for training.
The rotation of part of the Russian contingent of the regional group of troops indicates that the Russian Armed Forces are not accumulating their forces in Belarus. Therefore, Russia is not planning to conduct an offensive operation from the territory of Belarus in the short term. The function of Belarus in this case is to be a training base for the Russian military.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: being clarified.