- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy airfield and Homel airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Two transport aircraft An-124 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Homel airport. In total, seven such aircraft have arrived at Homel airport since March 25.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Brest and Mazyr.
- A large column (20+ pieces) with military vehicles of the 11th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted in Slonim. A tank battalion of the brigade left for the field drills. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the M8 and R53 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on March 31 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 14 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.