- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Lida airfields, at the Brestski training ground, and at the airfield section of the M1 highway in the area of Chamialy village.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Brest, Homiel, and on a section of the M10 highway.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on September 4 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.