- Aviation activity was recorded at Homel airport, Machulishchy and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Two transport aircraft An-124 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Homel airport. In total, 14 such aircraft have arrived at Homel airport since March 25.
- A military transport aircraft Il-76 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- The formation of a military cargo train with equipment of the Russian Armed Forces, which started on April 4, finished at Asipovichy-1 station. In the evening, the train went towards Homel.
- The formation of a military cargo train with tanks of the 120th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces finished at Aziaryshcha station. Later the train was spotted in Minsk.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- A large column (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the 120th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted in Kalodzishchy (Minsk district). The movements are connected with the sudden combat readiness inspection. We should also mention a column with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces that was spotted in Machulishchy. Some of the vehicles could have carried S-300/400 missiles. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Kalodzishchy, Machulishchy, Hrodna, and on some sections of the M1 and R53 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on April 5 / Belarusian Hajun
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.