- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Boraytsy airfields, Homel, Vitsebsk airports and the aiport in Vialiki Bokau. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- A transport aircraft An-124 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Homel airport. This was the third An-124 aircraft that arrived at Homel airport in the past month.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- A large column (10+ pieces) of fuel trucks of the Russian Armed Forces was recorded on the M1 highway (Belarus-Russia border → Orsha). Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Homel, Brest, and on some sections of the M1 and R23 highways.
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the M10 highway.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on March 27 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 14 remains valid.
We should note that earlier we also recorded columns of Russian equipment arriving in Belarus along the M1 highway. At the same time, rail transport remains the main way to deliver personnel and military equipment to Belarus.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.