- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida and Baranavichy airfields, and at Homel airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- A transport aircraft An-124 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Homel airport. This was the third An-124 aircraft that arrived at Homel airport since March 25.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted on some sections of the M1 highway.
- No movements of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on March 28 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 14 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.