- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Luninets airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- A military transport aircraft Il-76 of the Russian Aerospace Forces left Machulishchy airfield (arrived at the airfield in the evening of February 26).
- A new military cargo train with equipment of the Russian Armed Forces was being formed at Asipovichy-1 station.
- Movements of milirary cargo trains of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded in the Minsk district, near Barysau and in Orsha. One of the trains detected in Orsha was being formed on February 26 in Asipovichy.
- A military cargo train of the Russian Armed Forces left Slonim. This is the second train with equipment and personnel in the last few days.
Movements by road
- Large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded on some sections of the M1 highway: Stoubtsy → Dziarzhynsk, Baranavichy → Stoubtsy, Dziarzhynsk → Stoubtsy. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Baranavichy, and on some sections of the M1 highway.
- A large column (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded on the R52, M6 and M14 highways. Most likely, these were units of the 120th Mechanized Brigade, which were returning to their permanent deployment point after the combat readiness inspection. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Baranavichy, on the MKAD and on some sections of the R2, R53 and M2 highways.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on February 27 / Belarusian Hajun
The activity of movements of the Russian Armed Forces by rail remains high. Only the withdrawal of military equipment and personnel of the Russian Armed Forces to the territory of Russia has still been recorded. No new redeployments of troops to Belarus have been recorded so far. However, it is early to say that the Russian Armed Forces are withdrawing their contingent complitely.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus:
- Equipment — at least 36 units (being clarified);
- Personnel — ≈250 people.