- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- A flight of the MiG-31K aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces was recorded at Machulishchy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ units) of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the M1, M3 and M5 highways.
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Kalinkavichy, and on some sections of the M10 highway.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on March 6 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for March 3 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: being clarified.