- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy and Lida airfields, as well as at Homel and Brest airports. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- An-26 of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-90589) left Machulishchy airfield, and An-26 of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-90441) arrived at the airfield.
- A transport aircraft An-124 of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RA-82010) arrived at Homel airport.
- New military cargo trains with equipment of the Russian Armed Forces were being formed at Asipovichy-1 and Slonim stations.
- Movements of military cargo trains of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded in the Minsk district (1, 2, 3), Orsha (1, 2) and at Liasnaya station.
- Movement of a military cargo train of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded (Pamyslishcha → Baranavichy). Most likely, the equipment belongs to the combined artillery division of the 103rd Airborne Brigade.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Slonim, and on some sections of the M3 and R99 highways.
- No large columns (10+ units) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Mazyr, Vitsebsk, Zhytkavichy, and on some sections of the M5 highway.
Military activity on the territory of Belarus on February 28 / Belarusian Hajun
The conclusions on the situation made in the reports for February 6 and February 25-26 remain valid.
The intensity of movements of the Russian Armed Forces by rail remains high. Only the withdrawal of military equipment and personnel of the Russian Armed Forces from the territory of Belarus has been recorded. No new redeployments of troops to Belarus have been recorded.
We should note that the equipment detected in the military cargo trains mostly included vehicles (both cars and trucks) and equipment of the engineering troops. There were almost no armoured combat vehicles in the trains.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: being clarified.